Monday, November 16, 2009

What I did on my Autumn vacation Part Two

On Hallowe'en night, I hosted a benefit for the Ottawa Humane Society dressed as a Teletubby. (I have the costume, may as well make use of it!) Les Emerson and the Hitmen played, which was a big draw, but not quite big enough to fill up the Ukranian Hall on Byron. There were a bunch of door prizes, some of which were hot air balloon rides and hotel stays, some of which were cat food. I met a lovely young lady from the Humane Society, who took several pictures (including one of a charming older lady wearing my teletubby head). But in the intervening two weeks, having been on vacation and having left parts of my brain behind here and there, I have forgotten her name and lost her business card. So I won't be posting those pictures. But a good time was had by all, I think. All of the fifty or so people who were there.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Eric:

    I have the photos! I believe you spoke with my coworker Jessie-Lee. Here's the link to the photos on Flickr!

    http://flickr.com/gp/ottawahumanesociety/me4A93

    :) Michelle T. @ Ottawa Humane Society

    ReplyDelete