Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Computer problems

My computer at home is down. I turn it on, and it loads up like normal, then it shuts itself off and turns itself on again. I had to unplug it. So there won't be many blog postings for a while, and there will be no Cynical Cinema for a while because that website is screwy. The Breaking Rock News website is finally working for me again though. Huzzah! In the meantime, if I owe you an email or something, it might take a lot longer than usual to send it off. Sorry.

4 comments:

  1. I recommend that if you need a new computer, you go Mac. I will never go back to PC again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justin Long fan, eh? I really like the work of John Hodgson, myself...but Die Hard 4 was kinda cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frankly, I don't even know what type of computer I have now. It's grey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Eric try this; download CCleaner, it's free. It cleans all the temp crap from your machine. If it still spontaneously reboots, go to TrendMicro and do an online scan using Housecall. Of course do all this IF you can keep it running long enough.

    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete