Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Genie Awards...a very long post.

OK, the very long post isn't here, it's on Cynical Cinema. I threw out my back yesterday, doing some silly things where I was lifting far more weight than I should have been, and after standing in my suit for four hours at Gearhead and then standing for three more hours at the Genies red carpet, I was in excruciating pain and had to come home early before the ceremony began. But I was there long enough to get a couple of interviews, which I might use in the next couple of days, and to see a few entertaining people. To read a very long post about the Genies and what I liked and what I hated (and I hate many things about the Genies), click here:

http://blog.rogersbroadcasting.com/cynicalcinema/2009/04/05/genie-results-a-rundown-comparisons-with-my-predictions-and-things-that-make-me-angry-a-very-long-article/

If not, I won't continue to clutter up my blog with such silliness!

No comments:

Post a Comment