Thursday, March 26, 2009

Yet another chance I missed to be rich.

This was an idea I had quite some time ago. We have long made fun of the Guinness Book of World Records and how it has become increasingly irrelevant. Records for "longest handcuffed swim", and such like. I never got to put my idea into practice, but now thank goodness someone has done it for me! Feast your eyes on this glorious website:

http://urdb.org/Default.aspx

The Universal Records Database will put up videos of anyone who breaks any record, not just the Fattest Man or the Fastest 100 M. Like...Most Peeps Placed on a Sleeping Baby In A Stop-Motion Film. Awesome! So today, although I am now sad I missed my chance to create this myself and become rich, I can at least participate whole-heartedly and become famous! Today, I attempt to make it onto this site with a record of my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment