Thursday, March 5, 2009

Evil Dead: The Musical!

Who doesn't love the Evil Dead series? The Mayfair is promoting Evil Dead: The Musical by running Evil Dead and Army of Darkness on March 6th and 7th (tomorrow and Saturday), and the show is coming to the Kailash Mital Theatre at Carleton University March 12th, 13th, 14th and 19th, 20th and 21st. This could be one of the most bonkers things you've ever seen. I just received some promotional materials at the station - very cool stuff, especially when Doc ripped open the package and yanked the folder out, without really paying attention. Boy, did he ever jump! This is what the package looks like:




Lots of fun! Woody loves the musicals...but I doubt he'll be into this one. I would take him as my man-date, but my girlfriend loves the Evil Dead. Because she's cool like that. So I will likely have to take her. And I'm keeping the hand.


4 comments:

  1. I saw Evil Dead the Musical in Toronto last year with my girlfriend. It was awesome!
    We both loved it. It's really funny and there is a lot of blood.
    When I saw it the first two rows got covered in blood.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First show went great guys!! thanks for the On air Plug! You guys are awesome!! A couple of years back you gave us great support for Tommy and now Evil dead. I got to come have an in studio visit with you and still can't thank you enough!

    See you at the show!
    -Olexandra/Acid queen/ Cheryl (Evil Dead)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the band for the show, and I'm having a ball-every night I hear the same lines (mor or less-there's some great add libs) and I srill laugh!!!

    ReplyDelete