Tuesday, February 10, 2009

This is why I'm fat...Losing Weight Through Brute Force, Week 3

I'm in first place! In the office pool, I'm up by about three pounds over my closest competitor. He is apparently not excercising, but rather is eating properly and well. And he's doing very well - kudos, Andy. I, on the other hand, am not eating well at all, but instead excercising my butt off. This is the ultimate showdown, I think - which works better? We're the two guinea pigs in a test-controlled lab situation. Yesterday another competitor, Mary, brought me some incredibly delicious eclairs and pastries from Dirienzos. Trying to sabotage me, you see. But I showed her. I only ate three of the five. I'm eating less McDonalds, and drinking less Pepsi, but that's about the only change I'm making diet-wise. It could all fall apart for me, however, should I decide to change my diet to something like this:

http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

Hey...Andy...check out this website...it's full of great, tasty and nutritious food ideas to help you with your plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment