Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Okay. Creepy doesn't begin to cover this...

I get painting your face to look like KISS. Ok, that's a lie. I don't get painting your face to look like KISS, but at least I have a vague understanding of why someone would do that. This, on the other hand, escapes me completely - painting KISS on your face. There is a difference. Check this weirdo out:

http://www.mychemicaltoilet.com/2009/02/gene_simmons_dolly_parton_appear_on_a_christians_face.html

I have always found face-paint to be a vageuly creepy thing anyway. Like kids who get whiskers and tiger-print on their faces at the community fair. But this guy takes it to a level I had previously thought unimaginable. I have never thought that anyone would aspire to be the World's Greatest Shadow Puppeteer, or the World's Most Freaky Face Paint Artist, but here you go. The Dolly Parton bit is freakiest of all.

2 comments: