Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bruce Springsteen? Ripped off KISS? Come on...

Suggesting that Bruce Springsteen ripped off KISS is like saying you suspect Barack Obama of plagiarising his inauguration speech from pages written by George Bush. But then again, this guy seems to think it may be so...check out this youtube mashup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uANKzbaucU

A bit of a dubious connection, but not that far off! Frankly though, if Springsteen allowed a KISS song to slip into his subconscious while writing this new tune, I will curl up in a ball and cry a little bit.

3 comments:

  1. Here's another comparison...well not so much a comparison as an extremely funny overdub...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw5oJoUYTb8

    You totally have to play this on the air.

    Jason

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric I don't know how else to tell you. But you need to cut weight like a fighter before your weigh in You could cut between 5 and 10 pounds before your weigh ins easy. You just need to sweat it out man. It's not cheating but you might want to keep it a secret. probably from your trainer to. I suspect they might be a double agent. you can talk to any fighter and they'll show you how. I'm sure you've seen ultimate fighter You just need to sweat it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I know all the techniques - when I was in high school, I tried to cut weight (to get down under 160, if you can believe it) to make it into the lightweight rowing division. Everyone had lots of helpful advice - sweat runs, propping your mouth open with a stick while you slept, chromium pills. It certainly works. But I'm waiting for that final weigh-in for all this stuff. There's no point in doing that every single week leading up to the final weigh-in, right? Then I'm just repeating the same stuff over and over. Besides, it's only the final weigh-in that matters in this contest. But I'm way ahead of you on that one!

    ReplyDelete