Thursday, January 8, 2009

Mostly SFW...the Twitter Whore

As we were discussing this morning, Twitter is apparently some kind of internet thing where you write down exactly what you're doing at all times of the day. Like "I just took a huge crap", or "I just made a chicken sandwich with process cheese, and it was a little dry but decent". And other people can check out your Twitter page to find out what you are doing at this very moment, thereby being included, in some way, in your life. Like updating your facebook status, only you're doing it constantly, and less people care. Or maybe more people care. I don't know. Anyway, here are the videos we were talking about - very funny - the Twitter Whore:

Part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALbH63Ali9U&feature=PlayList&p=4EB8416ED9B32397&index=0&playnext=1

Part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwGzdbLweUI

Well, there you go. I don't want to go through all the rigamarole of signing up for Twitter, and creating more passwords, and finding friends, and all that garbage. So I will use my blog for a similar purpose. I just returned from the bathroom, where I did a standing #1, then I washed my hands with cold water. Now I am typing a blog post about Twitter. Soon, I will be back in the studio for more Doc and Woody show, where I will read the National Post while they talk. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I've been using Twitter for a few months now. While some people may post every single thing they do during the course of a day, that's not really what it's for.

    Twitter can be used for sharing brief useful tidbits of information, links to interesting stories, updates for your blog, and/or get quick and short feedback regarding anything you want.

    Some seem to think that this "micro blogging" will replace blogs at some point. I don't see that happening. I see it more as a complement to blogging.

    ReplyDelete