Friday, December 12, 2008

So THAT's why I've been sleepy.

I've had a cold for about a week, feeling lousy and all that. My girlfriend kindly picked me up some Advil, Cold And Flu Edition, or whatever it's called. It comes with two types of pills. The nighttime kind, which make you sleepy and allow you to go to bed, and the daytime kind, which are non-drowsy and I guess give you a little boost. But I just discovered that for the past four days, I've been taking the wrong ones - the daytime ones are a drab, dark colour while the nighttime ones are a bright orange colour. And I just assumed, when looking at them through the haze of my sickness, that the bright ones were to keep you awake and the drab ones are to help you sleep. I haven't slept right all week, and I've been a space cadet when awake. What silly packaging.

1 comment:

  1. Eric, Eric, Eric, don't you know how to read? That is the silliest thing I ever heard!

    ReplyDelete