Monday, December 1, 2008

LAJ

Local band LAJ has released their debut EP, under their own label - as so many indie rockers do. It's a solid EP, with no discernible name. I've searched your whole website guys - what's the EP called? My old friend Sean is in the band, and he just sent me an email telling me that the band have decided to donate a portion of their CD sales between now and Christmas to the Doc and Woody Fund for CHEO. The EP (whatever it's called) is being sold, for that short time, on their website for $4.99. These guys have a good website - one of the few band websites I have seen where you hear all the songs as soon as you get there. LAJ's website is here:

www.lajrocks.com

For this and other events helping to raise money for our Doc and Woody Fund, check out the Fund Page here:

http://www.chez106.com/onair/dwfund/

No comments:

Post a Comment