Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Vacation...

Following the final Wake The Neighbours tour stop at the CHEO dream home, and the fun we had in the chairs that move along with the movie as you watch it, and the pool tables and the air hockey table and the full bar and the wine rack and other craziness, we were on vacation. Which, for me, means I worked that afternoon and then the next day and then again on Monday morning and then again on Thursday and Saturday. Live commercials for leather. Terrific, fantastic leather. The one thing that's different for me about vacation is that I get up at 8:00 instead of 2:00. I'm still reviewing movies on Cynical Cinema, I'm still blogging away. Although I'm not really keeping up with Breaking Rock News. Which is fine. Who really needs to know what amazing product is rolling off the Gene Simmons assembly line today?

For the first time in a while, I managed to go drinking, at a bowling alley in Kemptville. And I made chili, and had my buddy John over to watch football on Sunday. With more beer. Last night, I went to a screening of a movie, something I normally can't do with my schedule. For the full review of Quantum of Solace, go to the cynical cinema page:

http://blog.rogersradiointernet.com/cynicalcinema/2008/11/10/james-bond-quantum-of-solace-the-review-out-friday-in-theatres-810/

No comments:

Post a Comment