Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Obama.

I believe Winston Churchill said once "America always does the right thing, but only after it has exhausted all other options". I think that, but I can't really remember because I am too tired to think. I had to stay up. I had to see it happen live. And I am paying the price this morning. Two hours of sleep, however, was totally worth it.

The headline on the front page of today's Ottawa Sun said it all - BAM! Oh, no wait. That said nothing. BAM!? What the hell does that mean? It took me a long time to realize that this was just standard procedure for the pun-tastic Ottawa Sun headline-writing staff. You see, there is a BAM in his name...oBAMa...get it? I still don't. What a stupid headline.

Anyway, I'm thrilled. And I got to see it live. And if I'm not making any sense, it is due to fatigue.

No comments:

Post a Comment