Monday, November 24, 2008

Hats off to Robin Harper

I have seen the video of Robin Harper "fulfilling his obligation" to the CHEZ nation on the front page of our website. And although it isn't really shown on his video, he did get naked. And he did walk "down" Bank Street. Perhaps "walk" should be in quotation marks there. I was there, and I witnessed the event, and he did take three shambling, half-assed steps in the general direction of where Bank Street goes. But I must say, this was indeed the most half-assed "make good" on a bet I haev ever seen. LAME. He was actually naked for about nine seconds, he barely took steps at all, and then he ran back to his car. All of this was done about 40 minutes outside Ottawa, where it's not exactly clear whether Bank Street is really Bank Street or not. But, technically, he did fulfill his obligation, and sadly I had to witness this unfortunate display. Disappointing.

1 comment:

  1. No Need to do any of this naked thing.

    ReplyDelete