Monday, June 2, 2008

I AM crying over spilt milk.

I brought milk home from the grocery store on Thursday, and one of the bags had a leak. It leaked onto the back seat, and although I thought I had done a good job soaking it up and cleaning it, apparently I had not. My back seat now reeks like spoiled milk, having baked in the hot sun all weekend. And I have no idea how to clean it up. I am spraying Febreeze on it every time I get in the car, and every time I have to go somewhere, which masks the smell for about an hour. Anyone know what to do with spilt milk? How to clean car seats? Help me out here! I'm dying in that thing on my way to work!

5 comments:

  1. Rent a steam cleaner. You might as well clean the entire interior while you're at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just reach back every once & awhile & rub your hand & fingers on it,,,& smell the fingers while you drive,,,just don't close your eyes,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go to Tops Car Wash on richmond rd near woodroffe, they will clean it for you while you wait! I don't know the cost but it might be well worth it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gross. Yeah, I did clean the entire interior yesterday, took me about four hours. The smell, however, appears to be lingering. I might have to do that Car Wash thing. Thanks all of you! Except for you, Rocket Robin Hood...that was creepy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come on!
    there's a difference between creepy & warped,,
    over & out

    ReplyDelete