Monday, May 19, 2008

More golfin'.

My sister came to town from North Bay on Friday. Just for the day, just for some golf. We hit the Canadian. I haven't golfed with my sister since we were quite young, and I was pleased to note that our approach to golf is virtually the same. It must run in the family. She showed up at the golf course with the plastic still on some of her clubs - the ones she doesn't use often. She aims just like I do - poorly. She hits the ball a ton, really good power, but no short game whatsoever. And when we joined up with the two older guys in front of us, both of us completely came apart as far as the golf game goes. Perhaps the pressure or something. And then when we were done, all we could think of was beer and hot dogs. It must be a sibling thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment