Thursday, May 22, 2008

I am sore...now here comes more.




On the top, I'm defending myself against a stabbin'. On the bottom, Lorne is kicking me while I do pushups. Note that he has padding on his legs, to protect his shins, but I have none on my arms. Or face. This was my day yesterday. My day today has already begun with giant bruises and lumps on my forearms. My neck is still stiff and sore from boxing on Tuesday. My legs are barely moving, my hands are having trouble opening and closing, just typing is becoming a herculean effort, and my ribs and sternum are now bruised a little as well. And now, I am on my way to another event. Not into work, where I have a little time to rest before the next activity begins, but rather to Orleans, to the Sunrise Boot Camp, where I will be doing...other stuff...God knows what - I won't know until I get there, I suppose. But I am certain that unless the "boot camp" involves picking flowers and Scrabble, I will end up even more sore. And I suspect that it does not involve picking flowers and Scrabble. Sorry about the screwy writing along the side of the picture here, I can't figure out how to fix that.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eric,,You done good,,all thats missing is the white work shirt with pocket protector & sock suspenders & glasses like mine.
    right on ,very funny .
    ok,come on bubbles,,lets go to viva las vanier,,,i wanna spin that wheel.

    ReplyDelete