Thursday, May 22, 2008

Funny guys...


One thing I didn't mention in my post about the Krav Maga guys was that they all had a pretty good sense of humour. That sense of humour comes through loud and clear in this video, which has finally made it to youtube. They left out the really tough kicking-me-while-I-did pushups scene, when they were kicking me harder, I guess because that was early on and I was still halfway able to defend myself. By the time this clip begins, it has been several minutes of pushups and kicks, and situps and punches. I was hoping to see the very end, also, where I was buried under an avalanche of stabs, but Laurent's brief statement makes it very clear that I would not have remained alive had they gone ahead with the real knives. Also, I'm moving to an unlisted address tomorrow...perhaps I will live in a silo on a farm until they forget about me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24qtJfz1lww
There it is. Enjoy my misery!

No comments:

Post a Comment