Monday, April 28, 2008

What A Girl Wants is apparently...also what I want.

My girlfriend called me yesterday, on her way home from Merrickville. She and a friend had just gone shopping there at a store called What A Girl Wants, and she told me she was bringing me back some gifts I would really enjoy. And I laughed...and laughed. I may even have made a derogatory remark or two about her taste. However, she was right! She came home with two pictures for our room, stuff I look for all the time - one of Audrey Hepburn and one of Humphrey Bogart. Then she brought them home, and her other friend said "who are they?" Anyway, I am fairly ecstatic to have these pictures, but what kind of name for a store is that? Here is a store I would never actually go into, assuming that the products they sell would consist of bath beads and scented candles and Hugh Grant movie memorabilia. And yet apparently they have all of the coolest stuff - for guys - that no guy would ever discover. Time, perhaps, for a name change?

1 comment:

  1. Hey,,did she also bring you the xxx Movie of katharine Hepburn by any chance,,gett'n a run by a train of drunk'n cottagers,on that ol' rusty bed,,,,,Fanfu@#"Ntastic !
    Giggidy Gooo !

    ReplyDelete