Friday, March 7, 2008

Too funny.

I was watching Pardon The Interruption last night, and they were interviewing Warren Sapp following his retirement from football. Did anyone else know he retired? No, I guess it was kind of overshadowed...but how fitting that Sapp retired on the same day as Brett Favre. The two of them were the best show in sports whenever they shared the same field - laughing and smiling and joking with each other through the entire game. It always became a little game-within-a-game whenever Tampa Bay played the Packers, as Sapp tried to tear Favre's head off, and then Favre would slap him on the back and complete a 50-yard pass. Even more so in the playoffs, where they each won a Super Bowl on their way to the hall of fame. Anyway, Wilbon and Kornheiser on PTI were interviewing Sapp, who's as charming and funny and self-effacing as ever, and when the interview was over, they played Sapp's favourite clip from the show. The trampoline bear. When I searched for it on youtube, apparently it was everywhere. I don't know how I missed this, it is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. So I thought I would put it up here, because I think some of you guys may not have seen it either. And don't worry, animal-lovers, the bear was OK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j23bj30I1M&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment