Thursday, February 1, 2007

Tomorrow...the artistic community awaits.

Tomorrow, I shall be carving an ice sculpture. Not just any ice sculpture, either. Now that I am an internationally recognized artist, the number ONE best-selling, foremost ass-painter in the world, I have a certain artistic standard to which I must live up. I am waiting for the muse to hit me, which I expect will happen overnight sometime.

In the meantime, I would like to state, for the record, that Doc and Woody obviously do NOT appreciate my artistic gifts. They have been mocking me all morning, suggesting that I tend to take my talents too seriously. "Maybe you can make the ice sculpture with your ass!" How juvenile.

Tomorrow kicks off Winterlude at 7:00, and I'll be out there from 6-7 doing the concert before the concert on CHEZ before Randy Bachman hits the stage. Free show, presented by CHEZ, and he'll likely hit the stage at about 8:30. During that time, I'll be doing the concert before the concert for the Hip at Scotiabank place, 7-8:30. But first, I will unofficially kick off Winterlude with some brilliantly artistic ice-sculpting!

1 comment:

  1. I missed all the mocking this morning.

    I know you wrote ICE carving, but with all the ass talk I couldn't help but read it as ASS carving. It made me do a double-take.

    Having said that, an ice carving of an ass might be a challenge. If that's too risque, carve a mule and secretly call it an ass.

    ReplyDelete