Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Solving the homeless baby problem...one jar at a time

We mentioned the unused baby food again today. Of course, there had to be a listener who wanted us to donate this food for a worthy cause. Her idea was a homeless shelter. For all those homeless babies who are forced to subsist on spoiled milk from dumpsters. I think perhaps this will be the platform on which I run for Leader of the Nation within a Nation. Let's help the babies making it on their own without resorting to crime.

I have decided to embrace the leadership race and throw myself into it, full steam ahead. I think the best way to do this is through attack ads and negative campagining. I anticipated Randall would be the front-runner, but he is trying to get out of it and he says he does not want to win. I said the same originally, but my competitive spirit has been piqued. Now I believe Carly might be the horse to beat in this race. I may focus my negative campaign on her.

Other candidates have been chosen as well, and votes are being counted through the VIP club. Doc, Woody, Jeff Brown and Robin Harper are all in the running, as are Jeff Brown show mainstays Sean the Bus Driver and Billy Buckles. Last-minute entries are Adam the Sales Weasel and Gas Man, who hasn't made an appearance in some time. Although I like Adam best among all our sales people, I plan to pull no punches in my campaign to discredit him. Let the best man (or Carly) win!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwww...it's so thoughtful of you to care about the homeless babies like that! Ever thought about becoming a priest?
    He He!

    ReplyDelete