Friday, December 8, 2006

Last Chance to vote - round one

I am going to go ahead and assume I will make it through toround two in this leadership race. Even if Carly and Randall make up some serious ground, it appears safe to say I will be in the top three who will make it into round two. Not that my led is insurmountable, just that the contenders behind Carly, Randall and myself have too much ground to make up.

I think the next order of business will be to garner support from those who are forced to drop out at the eleventh hour - Woody seems like the candidate I can most likely convince to throw his votes my way. I have not yet decided how to go about doing so. Perhaps I will promise him beer. That seesm to work. Or maybe a high-ranking position in my caucus. Or both. If I create a title that seems fancy enough, I believe he will jump at the offer. Minister in charge of internal development and public affairs? Minister of kicking ass and chewing gum?

It's a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment