Friday, December 15, 2006

Debate aftermath

Now our debate is over, and so is the voting. Until the show begins today, I will have no idea who has taken the leadership race. I feel in yesterday's debate, there was no clear winner as such. I do think, however, that there was a clear loser, and it was Carly. Randall and I held our own, and since Randall doesn't want the job, I think that made me the front-runner going into the voting. The one thing that might work against me is that Carly had a full three hours yesterday afternoon to plead her case before the nation, whereas my input had disappeared as soon as the debate was done. We'll see. I'm going to go ahead and assume Doc won't release the results of this leadership race until about 7:40 or so, but I'm reasonably confident that I will take the crown in the end.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeh, you DID get "the crown in the end". Missed by 106 votes? Sounds fishy to me. Hope it's not too painful removing that crown.

    ReplyDelete