Friday, December 15, 2006

Concession

I have lost. The leadership race went to Carly in a triumph of sex over slander. Which is fine. Sex can be better than slander. But despite what Kim Mitchell would have you believe, soda can NOT be better than slander. I have saved Carly's "just in case" concession speech to me, which she pre-recorded in the event that I managed to win. In the end, it just means that she will have to do the work associated with being "Commander in Chief", and I will not have to adhere to such a busy schedule. This campaign has taken a lot out of me, but not nearly as much as the phone call I had to make congratulating Carly on her win. That took a lot of effort. I'm taking Monday off.

1 comment:

  1. As an added bonus, Eric, you won't have to adhere to that document you signed earlier, the one where Doc still gets to abuse you!

    ReplyDelete